speach bubbles

Court Forms

A C100 form is the form used to apply to the courts for a contact or residency order for children.

Usually the courts expect mediation to be attempted first (although this is not necessary if there has been evidenced domestic violence), but mediation can be a good way to sort out any issues with contact.

As part of this application, the Ministry of Justice requires the applicant to have considered mediation. With certain exceptions, this includes having met with a mediator and discussed the possibility of resolving child issues through mediation.

Our mediators are accredited to be able to sign the certificate in Form C100 certifying that the requirement has been met.

C100 Form download here

speech marks 002 66 100

The mediation allowed my ex and I to establish dialogue about our issues and to come to a mutually satisfactory agreement.

Divorce and Separation Centre (Head Office)

Bridge House
1 Brighton Road
Phone:  01737 772 333
Fax:  01737 767 090
E-mail:  office@fml.uk.com

Office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.